Thursday, August 2, 2012

July 101 update

Progress:

  • donated some rice. 18,000+ grains, to be more specific. 
  • read nine(ish) books. I lost track. I'm at 42 down, in case I lose track again next month. 
  • visited another northwest state! I spent some time with my dear Erika in Seattle on Sunday. 

I didn't cross any off completely, because I sometimes fail at life. However, I feel like maybe this month is the month to change that and perhaps stop failing. 

Actually, I'm not super bummed about it. Hard to be The World's Most Productive Person when you have family in town for ten days and then Grandpa dies. I'm not sweating it. 

In other news, I have a year membership at my favorite Bikram studio now. Maybe that means I'll get skinny soon. I just have to get off my lazy ass and do something about it. 

In August, I will:

  • make my first student loan payment in six years
  • start reading a book in German
  • read another 6+ books
  • donate 50K+ grains of rice
  • lose another 5 lbs. 
and then some. Wish me luck!!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment