Life has taken me on a path I didn't expect over the last year, and I have really grown because of it. I haven't quite accomplished all the goals I had anticipated having done by now, but I'm not terribly disappointed by the progress I've made either.
Of my 101 goals, I have completed 25. I have made significant progress on another 15. Since my year update in March, that's another seven completed and five goals attempted - 40 overall compared to the 35 of March.
My progress on uncompleted goals is as follows:
- Use $100 in coupons (61% complete)
- See five theater productions (20% complete)
- Attend two concerts (50% complete)
- Watch 10 old movies (40% complete)
- Visit 15 states (20% complete)
- Blog about 50 new recipes (32% complete)
- Yelp five new restaurants (40% complete)
- Read 100 books (39% complete)
- Visit ten museums (40% complete)
- Write a letter to myself (have to find it to complete!)
- 365-day photo challenge (1 month in today)
- 365 questions (61% complete)
- Achieve my goal weight (24 lbs. away)
- Donate 1M grains of rice (36% complete)
- Clean out my closet (20% complete)
Many of my goals from here on out are ongoing goals - ones that I have to work toward, that can't be completed in one day. The ones that aren't generally involve money, and are things for which I would need to save. My progress may appear to be going slowly, but I feel I'm making a dent and will continue to chip away large chunks at a time. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the progress I have planned out!