With that, I resolve to accomplish the following five things from my 101 list:
- Complete a half-marathon.
- Complete a 5-day juice cleanse. (I will be starting January 2nd)
- Achieve my goal weight (125 lbs.) and maintain it to the end of the year.
- Acquire 75 customer points.
- Write to Billie and Wally once per month.
And things that are not on my 101 list:
- I resolve to fit in my new turquoise Banana Republic dress by Mark's brother's wedding in February.
- I resolve to make more of an effort to keep a spotless house.
- I resolve to go 30 days with no alcohol.
- I resolve to apply 100% of myself to my schoolwork.
- I resolve to keep a journal of thanks, updated daily.
We'll see how things go! I think I'm going to try to make a thanksgiving journal with Mom when I'm home, or go out together and see what I can find. That's one of the things I'm most looking forward to.
I still have to pack tonight, since I work fairly early tomorrow, so I am outta here. Ciao! And since you won't see me until Christmas Day at the earliest, Happy Holidays!!