Monday, May 27, 2013
365 questions: 326 - 332
326. What questions do you often ask yourself?
I constantly am asking where I'm going in life. I set goals for myself and check in on a regular basis, because I know I won't make progress if I don't hold myself accountable.
327. What are you an expert at?
Algebra. Drinking wine pretentiously.
328. How would an extra $1000 a month change your life?
I could put an extra $800+ toward my student loans, and have a little extra to spend on myself every month. I deserve a massage every once in a while, but I never treat myself to one. It would be pretty stellar! I could also cut down my hours at work drastically, and afford to take a day off on occasion rather than once every 2+ months.
329. What things in life should always be free?
Love. Healthcare (or at the very least, affordable).
330. What is your favorite time of the year?
Autumn. I absolutely love the changing leaves. The colors, the weather - I adore the fall!
331. What is something you have always wanted since you were a kid?
Success. From a very young age, my parents instilled a huge drive in me for success. Much more than material things, that is what I've wanted for years.
332. What is the most recent dream you remember having while sleeping?
Haha! I was just retelling it. Kyle was going to school, and we were discussing his sleeping arrangements - something like a cross between a dorm and a co-ed sleeping porch. And I was mad.