Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm back! And I'm thankful.

Blogger has absolutely refused to load for me on my laptop lately, but the problem was miraculously solved! (Unlike all the other loading problems I've been having lately, unfortunately.)

Catching up on my Month of Gratitude:

Day 1: I'm thankful for such a wonderful partner. This morning, Kyle bought us tickets to go see Mannheim Steamroller when they're in town next month!

Day 2: I am thankful that I have a Trader Joe's so close to my house! I had one of their pumpkin muffins for breakfast. Yummy!!

Day 3: I'm thankful that we got to the fair just in time for MONSTER TRUCKS!!!! I was so bummed and thought we had missed them by not going the day before. 

Day 4: I'm so thankful I had a little one-on-one time with Mara last night. It really tore me up that I couldn't be there with her on Friday night so it was really special to me to have that time with her. I gave her the Trader Joe's gift cards I had gotten last week, and to be able to give her the reassurance that she doesn't have to worry about groceries for a while really meant a lot to both of us. 


In other news, I purchased another year membership at my favorite local Bikram studio (BYT) a few days ago, so hopefully I'll make it down to that svelte 125 in the next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment