- Recycle 10 full trash cans
So maybe I was only able to complete one, but that's okay! Because it's better than nothing, and I did made some good progress on a few others.
- donated 7,000 grains of rice
- used $34.30 in coupons (61% done!)
- blogged about 1 new recipe (one third of the way complete!)
- tried 3 new teas (only one left!)
- read one book (16 down so far!)
- watched one new movie (40% down!)
- answered through question 224 of 365
My last final of the semester is in nine hours, so I am about to have a lot more time to read, to cook, to run - to do a lot of things. And to start crossing off goals like a madman. Or madwoman, as the case may be. I have six that I should be able to cross off in the next two months with no problem, if I actually work at them. I should be able to make some serious headway on my book list, too.
We'll see! I'm excited to see the progress I make over the summer.