Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April 101 update!

Goals completed:

  • Recycle 10 full trash cans

So maybe I was only able to complete one, but that's okay! Because it's better than nothing, and I did made some good progress on a few others.

  • donated 7,000 grains of rice
  • used $34.30 in coupons (61% done!) 
  • blogged about 1 new recipe (one third of the way complete!)
  • tried 3 new teas (only one left!) 
  • read one book (16 down so far!) 
  • watched one new movie (40% down!)
  • answered through question 224 of 365

My last final of the semester is in nine hours, so I am about to have a lot more time to read, to cook, to run - to do a lot of things. And to start crossing off goals like a madman. Or madwoman, as the case may be. I have six that I should be able to cross off in the next two months with no problem, if I actually work at them. I should be able to make some serious headway on my book list, too. 

We'll see! I'm excited to see the progress I make over the summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment