Sunday, April 29, 2012

365 Questions: 216 - 224


216. If you had to move 3000 miles away, what one thing would you miss the most?  The amazing winters here! Arizona has the best winters ever. 


217. What worries you about the future?  Um, everything? I don't know what I'm doing with my life. 

218. What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months?  I need to figure out what my next step is in planning for my future. I want to run a half-marathon. 


219. What life lessons did you have to experience firsthand before you fully understood them?  Love is hard work. Keep your damn house clean. 

220. Do you like the city or town you live in?  Why or why not?  I do! I live in Tempe which is a super cute college town, but a big enough urban area that I have pretty much everything I need within a 10-minute drive. I'm also bordering Ahwatukee, which might just be my favorite town in the Phoenix valley. So yep, I definitely do like it here. 


221. What’s the best part of being you?  My wealth of knowledge. Or my rockin' red hair. Or perhaps my sunny demeanor. 

222. When you look back over the past month, what single moment stands out?  The Brahms Requiem. My last choir concert of the semester. I am still surprised that I came back to choir after five years away, and every day was a joy. 


223. What do you do to relieve stress?  Take a bubble bath with a book and a glass of wine! Or laugh with friends. Or get a back massage. It depends on why I'm stressed, I suppose. 

224. What is your happiest memory?  Happiest memory ever is probably still Homecoming. And by happiest memory I don't mean one that makes me smile now, because that one doesn't. But in my memory, that is probably the time I was the happiest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment