Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Part two of the 5,000 question survey!

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? Like sunshine! Elation, smiles so big your face hurts, and a resounding sense of peace. 

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.

My mama

My daddy

Natelie Ann!

Erika Gail

Little Sister


103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?  In theaters? None.

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? 1) End world hunger. 2) Make getting a college education more affordable. 3) Provide free healthcare to all who are unable to afford it. 

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Take baths, drink wine, read, get massages.

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?  None. Just the guarantee that I wouldn't get in any legal trouble. It's beautiful in the springtime here! I would gladly accept money, though. 

107. Have you ever killed an animal?  Definitely not. 

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?  My great-grandparents, Ty, and Zack. I was young when my grandparents passed. I lost touch with Ty after I left for college, and I wasn't as close to Zack as I would have liked to be - I also lost contact after I left for UI. But they all meant a lot to me.

109. What do you think of cloning?  I think it's a cool concept. There are facets of both sides that I agree with and I don't think this was intended to be a super long question. For the most part, I do not feel it is unethical. 

110. Do you read or watch TV more often?  Definitely read. Again, the whole no tv thing really puts a cramp on my tv watching abilities. 

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?  Nope. The job of our government is to protect our freedoms, not our safety. If I am asked to step through the cancer machine or be molested when I fly to Alaska this summer, you can bet I'll appeal the $10K fine and march my happy ass right back home. 

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? I wouldn't punish him at all. It's not my place to do so. 

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? Nope

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? On the radio - I won a Nickelodean trapper keeper when I was in elementary school! I've been on tv for various performance-related stuff, but never alone that I can remember. 

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? Nope

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? I won a math competition in 6th grade! 

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross? I love Bob Ross and his happy little accidents. 

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? My granny is a nurse. Her husband was in the military and has very little education, so he stayed home and worked on the farm when Mom was little. Dad's dad was a general contractor, and I'm not sure if grandma ever worked. 

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? Medically? Not really. My mom's grandparents moved from Poland to Germany and then emigrated to the US. My dad's grandparents were Irish. My dad's mom has some American Indian in her somewhere, and I think her dad or grandfather - someone had a very young Indian wife. I vaguely remember a "tying your wife to the wagon" story. More recently interesting is that my dad was disowned by his parents for quite some time. 

120. Is there anyone you trust completely? My parents. I trust them to do whatever they believe is in my best interest. 

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? Yep. Every time.

122. How do you feel about women in politics? I don't see the big deal?

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Indoor! Outdoor stuff gets dirty a lot easier and is a pain to clean. 

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? History, architecture, art, relationships, mental disorders, everything medical... A lot of things.

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Yes

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? No

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? Both.

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? I don't think I've ever carried on a conversation, but I've talked to them in passing, yes.

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? I don't think there are subway tunnels here. But sure, I guess.

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? No. 

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?

A: Nothing to kill or die for... Nope

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher... Nope

C: I could make a film and make you my star... Nope, but that sounds dirty.

132. Were you ever with someone while they died? No.

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Rock star, for sure! I am not interested in having the entire world analyze everything I've ever done wrong. Politics is ridiculous. 

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Plenty of times.

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Yep

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? I would be for Country Thunder, but I'm not paying $80/day for tickets. So no.

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? Despicable Me was the last one I saw, so that's what I'll say. 

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Darius Rucker! Hootie and the Blowfish. Any country. I love driving to "Bonnie and Clyde."

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Wow, that's a loaded question. I'm not sure I can answer that. 

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? I don't need to be impressed. I need to feel important and respected. 

141. About how many emails do you get a day? Way too many. Of the ones I haven't deleted today, I have 32 at 1:30 in the afternoon. 

How many of those emails are junk mail? Most.

How many of them are forwards? Almost none.

142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? MilitarySOS!

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? I have no reason to believe that he did not kill himself. 

144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? Nope. I'm pretty safety conscious and hitchhiking weirds me out. 

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? No one, since I wouldn't go on one in the first place. 

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable? Dependable. 

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I'm ready to settle down now, and will be ready for a wedding after I graduate school. 

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? Nope, that seems like a pretty morbid, negative outlook. 

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?  I almost never see movies in theater. I couldn't tell you what is coming out any time soon. 

150. What is your quest? To be happy and live a satisfied life. 

151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? Louder? The adults. More annoying? The screaming.


152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? No.

153. Who are you the most jealous of? I'm not jealous of anyone, really. While I may not always be happy, I'm pretty content the way I am. 

154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? With a kiss, some snuggles, and homemade breakfast made by someone other than me. Since that won't be in the cards any time soon, probably some sweet time with my birdy. 

155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? Absolutely. 

156. Who thinks that you are offensive? Probably several people. I am pretty opinionated and don't always make the effort to voice my opinion in a way that is not offensive. 

157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? Math or music. If it's just a one-day thing, I would be able to lecture on a number of other things. 

158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? Not that I can think of, no. 

159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is? N/A

160. Do you get offended easily? It depends on who is doing the offending. If someone close to me is out of line, I am more offended than I would be if it was a stranger or acquaintance. But for the most part, I don't concern myself with the behavior of others. 

161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Of course. 

162. Do you believe in fate or free will? A little of both. 

163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? No.

164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? I'm not really sure I understand the question. Life experiences change us. Experiences vary from day to day. 

165. What changes are you afraid of? I'm a little afraid of jumping into the dating game again. I'm also a little afraid of graduating college and being shoved out into the real world. 

166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? Definitely nocturnal. 

167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? Darius Rucker - Learn to Live. 

168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? There are pros and cons to all of 'em. I actually enjoyed working in food service, but I think it can be a pretty thankless job. 

169. What's the coolest job you ever had? Working for HDR.

170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? Success

171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Not really, no.

172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? The selfish, hurting part of me says Kyle, and I would have him be the man I wanted to marry. But since that will absolutely not help anything and just set me back, I would probably say someone who is in charge of student loans at AlaskAdvantage, and I would have them dismiss all of mine. haha

173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? Cancer. Emotional. 

174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? Never saw it.

175. Are you in constant fear of death? Nope.

176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? Definitely not. 

177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? Haha I don't care. I watch everything on my laptop, so it doesn't really matter. 

178. Are you a fan of any comic books? Eh, I'm not a big comic book reader. 

179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? I think 3rd grade, so about 8. It was my great-grandfather's funeral. 

180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? B&BW Butterfly Flower perfume. 

181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? My parents, some high school teachers, my German prof, and sometimes my MSOS ladies. 

182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? I don't remember. 

183. What is your favorite band? Darius Rucker! But if his band doesn't count, then probably Barenaked Ladies. 

184. What's the best cheesy 80's song? Never Gonna Give You Up, obviously. 

185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date? I'm a rom com fan, but probably any comedy. 

186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? middle

187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? Yep! Had a photo shoot there. 

188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? If I got something out of it - personal satisfaction, compensation other than monetary, or something else that I haven't thought of. 

189. Candles or strobe lights?  Candles. 

190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? Haven't seen the movies or read the books, so I couldn't tell you.

191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? Neither, really. For the most part I don't judge strangers. I also am hesitant to strike up a conversation with a stranger, though. 

192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? I think it's natural. Hobbes' State of Nature and all that.  

193. What do you really want to buy? I would prefer not to buy it, but I've been lusting after a Burberry tote forever. 

194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?  Being poor and having love. However, I wouldn't start dating someone who I didn't respect, and I think that I would find it tough to respect / start a relationship with someone on the streets. 

195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? A Tour of the Calculus lol

196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'? No. 

197. In what sense are you a minority? I'm a redhead!

198. Are you anti social? Not really, but I rarely reach out to strangers unless I feel comfortable in the situation. 

199. Do you photograph well? Depends on the day. I used to hate all photographs of me. For the most part now, though, I think I photograph well or decently. 

200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? I'm not sure how that would be possible. So no.


No comments:

Post a Comment