Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'd better make a million dollars a day.

Pinterest is addicting. Not in that "I can only think about pinning" kind of crack-addict way, but more the "uh oh. I clicked on pinterest in my top eight visited sites and I am being sucked in!" way.

Two of my favorite things to do on there are plan my future home and ogle future vacation spots. One of my most enjoyable hobbies is to envision that I have more money than I know what to do with, and draw up mental blueprints of a future home. It occurred to me today that perhaps I need more than one fabulous home, because to cram that much awesomeness into one small space might make my head explode.

A dual-head, dual-control shower. A wood-burning fireplace. A wine cellar. A library. Lots and lots of glass and open space in the kitchen (and subsequently, a super-expensive monitoring system to ensure no boogeyman will get me). The largest master closet ever. A laundry chute. A housekeeper to take care of everything.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

And then there's the vacation home. Wrap-around porch with hammocks and/or a porch swing. Lots of water. Preferably something somewhat secluded and cantilevered over a body of water. Falling water would be nice.

I'm currently looking for viable get-rich-quick options. Any leads, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment