Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Sometimes I'm a bitch.

Especially when I'm hungry. I was reminded of this a few days ago by the person who has probably seen me the bitchiest when I've been hungry. So I just wanted to say...


Now would probably also be an appropriate time to talk about how much I love SomeEcards. I'm spending this, my only day off this week, perusing their selection of highly entertaining tidbits and thinking how many I could send to one person before it gets irritating.

I also determined today that women on their periods (namely me) shouldn't go grocery shopping unattended. I know that's something I have a problem with usually anyway, but today I walked away with three tri-tip roasts, when I have never in my life used a grill. I also purchased three things of ice cream and two packages of cookies. Super fail.

I'm in the process of compiling a playlist for Kyle's and my roadtrip to Sedona (or somewhere else up north) in two weeks. Feel free to chime in if you have any suggestions! Love songs, country, oldies, some (very little) rock, Bloodhound Gang... What are your roadtrip staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment