Monday, September 3, 2012

365 questions: 251 - 255


251. What do you understand today about your life that you did not understand a year ago?  

I'm not sure I totally understand the question. But I suppose the superficial answer is that I understand paying the interest on your student loans while in school is much more important than one might realize. 

252. Whose life have you had the greatest impact on?

Outside of my family, probably Erika's or Kyle's. Erika and I have been friends since we were seven years old. It's hard to be friends with someone for 17 years without having a huge impact on their life. Kyle and I were together for four and living together the majority of that time. It's impossible to be in a committed relationship with someone without impacting them in some way. 

253. What did life teach you yesterday?

That it might not be such a bad idea to give someone the benefit of a doubt. That sometimes you might be pleasantly surprised when you do. 

254. Who impresses you?

As silly as it might sound, Ron Paul. He has stood by his convictions and tried to do this country right for a number of years now. He holds strong to his convictions. And he doesn't try to force his personal moral beliefs on anyone by legislating their bodies. 

255. What have you done that you are not proud of?  

Many things. I've said things that were untrue. I've behaved in embarrassing ways. But I don't regret any of it. I apologize if necessary and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment