Wednesday, September 26, 2012

365 questions: 256 - 260


256. When should you reveal a secret that you promised you wouldn’t reveal?

The mental health professional has established a good precedent on this one, I think. Only in situations of life and death, personal injury, or immediate harm. 

257. How would you spend your ideal day?

I'm a total homebody. Knitting, drinking hot cocoa in front of the fire, reading a book, snuggling with my man. Or winning the lottery. Or making oodles and oodles of money at a job I enjoy. 

258. What is the one primary quality you look for in a significant other?

Trustworthiness. If you can't trust your partner, there really is no relationship. 

259. What do you admire most about your mother and father?

They both work harder than anyone I know. My dad owns his own business and has worked incredibly long hours to provide for the family. He built it from the ground up after we moved up to Alaska and has made a name for himself that is recognized nation-wide in some circles. My mom is going back to school and has a 4.0 GPA. She studies like her life depends on it - determined to do her best. 

260. What is the best advice you have ever received?

Probably that to never regret. And I don't know that it was ever said to me; it's something that I've always tried to do. All other "sage advice" coming to mind has exceptions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment