Saturday, December 22, 2012

365 questions: 261 - 270


261. If you could live forever, would you want to?  Why?

No. While it may be possible to live forever, I'm sure there won't be cures to all the body's ailments and I don't want to live in pain. Also, it's paining to see the state of the world today. I don't have high hopes for its future.  


262. If you had to be someone else for one day, who would you be and why?

I would probably put myself in the shoes of the man I love. Sometimes I really wish I could know what's going on in that head of his. 


263. What positive changes have you made in your life recently?

I registered at ASU again for the Spring semester! I'm not terribly excited to be back in school, but I am so ready to be done, and this is the first step. I also took on another tutoring client and cut back my hours at work, which I know will do wonders for my mental well-being. 


264. Who makes you feel good about yourself?

I interact with people daily who make me feel good about myself. My coworkers. My aunty and cousins. My family. Even my customers. It is so gratifying to hear that I recommended a "life-changing" wine. 


265. What is your biggest regret?

Not realizing the depth of my communication deficiencies until a few weeks ago. I have been making heinous communication mistakes for years because that's what I grew up seeing, and wish I could have seen that earlier. It would have saved a lot of heartache. 


266. Which one of your responsibilities do you wish you could get rid of?

Cleaning the bathroom. There's no one else around to do it, but I sure wish I didn't have to do it myself! 


267. What’s something you don’t like to do that you are still really good at?

Cleaning the house. I hate to do it, but when I set my mind to it, I surprise everyone. 


268. What type of person angers you the most?

A dishonest one. I could never befriend anyone who was largely dishonest. 


269. What is missing in your life?

Stability and accomplishments. 


270. What is your most striking physical attribute?

That's not a hard one. Definitely my hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment