Monday, January 10, 2011

Hey there!

Well hello! I'm Brianna. I had a blog that was based on my old major (biomedical engineering) that I recently discontinued, because that major went out the door with the Christmas decorations, and I am an Animal Physiology & Behavior major now!

Welcome to the show! I blog about a little bit of everything - new recipes that I try, my experiences in school, my sometimes evil future-in-laws, and my wonderful birdy, Raja (who is in time-out right now because he flew straight into the mirror earlier during one of his "I rule the house, and I will fly where ever I want!" freakouts).

A little about me:
- I am 22.
- I am a redhead!
- I am a total bookworm. I have finished two books so far this year and am almost done with a third.
- I am a foodie! I love Italian, Greek, Mediterranean, and Indian food. I do not eat pork (except the occasional prosciutto).
- I am a make-up whore. Maybe I'll post a photo of my eye shadow collection one day.
- I love music. I am a former vocal performance major. I have competed in internationally acclaimed choirs since age six, and started playing the piano at age five. One of my biggest regrets in life is letting that go.

So there you have it! Here's a little window into my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment