Friday, January 28, 2011

Booty beat and more food!

Yesterday, I noticed I've been slacking on the dishes lately and couldn't do much by way of a nice, hearty, homemade meal. So I reached into the freezer and pulled out a bag of chicken & parmesan ravioli that I bought from Fresh & Easy last month. Good stuff, and it was like $2.50/bag (1 lb), I think, so even cheaper than the usual spinach stuff we get at Costco.

Anyway, I boiled it all up and chopped up some marinated artichoke hearts (also from Costco) to mix in there. Dumped a little bit of the artichoke oil in, and voila! There was lunch, dinner, and lunch for today. I actually think it might have been more delicious today than yesterday. Cheap and easy! Doesn't get much better than that.

I also stopped by Express MiE last night for my first Booty Beat class, with Hannah! As a general rule, her classes are pretty low intensity, so I wasn't expecting a super hard workout. Holy cow, was I surprised! The cardio portion was about 25 minutes, and then we did arm/ab stuff for the last 15 or so. I had to scale back on some of the cardio because I just couldn't handle it, and less than five minutes into the arms, I was seriously considering going postal. Thankfully I'm not feeling it this morning.

This song has been stuck in my head for the last two days. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I blame it on Heather from MSOS. She linked it Wednesday night in the "What are you listening to?" thread, and it's been stuck ever since.

Tonight, we're planning on making some homemade pasta. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment