go to the symphony!
- run one mile without stopping
- read another four books
- donate 20K+ grains of rice
Now let's take a look at the progress I made!
- used $4 in coupons
- answered twenty-one more questions
- I went to the symphony! Woohoo! That's 29 goals down, now!
- read two books!
- paid on those student loans. (yay!)
- donated some rice
I didn't donate as much as I said I would, or read all that I thought I would, but again - I'm happy with what I accomplished! I crossed off one goal this month, which might not be much (and certainly won't put me at 75% completion by December!), but it's more than I had done a month prior, so I'm happy.
For February, I would like to:
- read four books
- watch one old movie
- complete one scrapbooking page
- send out something special for a friend
- bring my rice total to 400,000 grain donated (donate 13K this month)
Woohoo! We'll see what we can get done.