Friday, February 1, 2013

January 101 update

For January, I said I would:
  • go to the symphony! 
  • run one mile without stopping
  • read another four books
  • donate 20K+ grains of rice

Now let's take a look at the progress I made!
  • used $4 in coupons
  • answered twenty-one more questions
  • I went to the symphony! Woohoo! That's 29 goals down, now!
  • read two books! 
  • paid on those student loans. (yay!)
  • donated some rice

I didn't donate as much as I said I would, or read all that I thought I would, but again - I'm happy with what I accomplished! I crossed off one goal this month, which might not be much (and certainly won't put me at 75% completion by December!), but it's more than I had done a month prior, so I'm happy. 

For February, I would like to:
  • read four books
  • watch one old movie
  • complete one scrapbooking page
  • send out something special for a friend
  • bring my rice total to 400,000 grain donated (donate 13K this month)

Woohoo! We'll see what we can get done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment