Wednesday, February 20, 2013

365 questions: 311 - 316


311. What is your biggest pet peeve?

The first thing that came to mind is dishonesty, but I think that's probably a bigger deal than a "pet peeve." So for little stuff, I'd probably say having my toilet seat left up, improper grammar, and not fully listening during a conversation. 


312. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?

My mom. I called her so she could hear the crazy hail on my car when I was driving down the highway. 


313. What is your biggest phobia?

Honestly, it might sound silly, but my biggest fear is not having loads of people to extol my value at my funeral. I want to live a life that impacts others in a big way, and I'm afraid that I won't. 


314. What are some recent compliments you’ve received?

I get compliments on my hair almost daily. I've also been told lately that I'm smart. 


315. How many friends do you have in real life that you talk to regularly?

A bunch. My bestie, Erika. All the fabulous people I work with. Kate. Amy. I feel really blessed to have such a wonderful group of close friends. 


316. How much money per month is enough for you to live comfortably?

My student loans take a huge chunk out of my available cash, but I could live comfortably with $1500 - $2000/mo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment