Monday, March 25, 2013

365 questions: 317 - 325


317. When was your first impression of someone totally wrong?

Honestly, I don't know. I'm usually pretty good at judging people on a first impression. If I had to give an answer, I'd probably say when the newest manager at work started, I thought she was a little bitchy. But I've definitely warmed up to her as she's warmed up to her position, and she's one of my two favorite managers at work now.


318. How many hours a week do you spend online?

It depends on how much I'm working. I generally work about 70 hours per week, and spend a large percentage of my free time at home utilizing the internet - logging hours for clients, researching new questions and methods, and the obvious - email, facebook, blogging (though I haven't had much free time lately!), and entertainment. I would guess about 12-15 hours per week. I compose a LOT of emails on my phone, which are included in that time. 

319. What do you love to do?

I love to read. I love to practice yoga and love to sleep in. I love to hike, and travel, and drink expensive wine. I love to take bubble baths. I love to snuggle up next to the fire. I love to eat amazing food, and love to experiment in the kitchen. I love to kiss. I love lots of things.



320. What specific character trait do you want to be known for?

Integrity. It encompasses honesty, trustworthiness, and respect - three things that are of utmost importance to me. 


321. Are you more like your mom or your dad?  In what way?

I would probably say my dad. As a friend told me at my sister's wedding, I am my dad - exactly. We have very similar personalities and even look very similar. I get my beautiful red hair from him, too. :)



322. What is the number one quality that makes someone a good leader?

I would probably say integrity here, too. You have to inspire people. People have to believe in you in order to want to follow. 


323. What bad habits do you want to break?

I'm too non-confrontational. I wish I could say no more easily. I'd also like to break myself of poor communication habits.


324. What is your favorite place on Earth?

Favorite locale is definitely Innsbruck, Austria. My favorite city in the world! 


325. What do you love to practice?

I love to practice being a better person. I love to practice Bikram yoga, and I also love to practice making babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment