Sunday, December 25, 2011

365 questions: 161 - 175


161. If today was the last day of your life, would you want to do what you are about to do today?  I just finished up Christmas dinner with the family, and I'm about to head downstairs to watch a movie with Mom. So sure, I guess. I've gotten to spend some awesome quality time with my mama today. 

162. If today was the last day of your life, who would you call and what would you tell them?  I'd call Prince Charming, thank him again for being so amazing, and say the L-word (for real, this time).  And if I was away from home, I'd call my mama and tell her I love her. 

163. Who do you dream about? Sadly, I almost never remember my dreams.  

164. What do you have trouble seeing clearly in your mind?  The future. I am mildly terrified of being forced into the adult world. 

165. What are you looking forward to?  New Year's Eve and my parents' anniversary. New Years' Day and seeing Prince Charming again. <3 And in the not-so-near future, graduation!! 

166. What is the number one thing you want to accomplish before you die?  Visit all seven continents. It's my life goal. 

167. When is love a weakness?  When it holds you back from anything, or stops you from accomplishing your goals. 

168. What has been the most terrifying moment of your life thus far?  Probably having The Conversation with Prince Charming. I've never opened myself up for failure and rejection the way I did that night, and I was absolutely petrified. 

169. Who is the strongest person you know?  Probably Kris. She is a warrior. She has triumphed through emotional and physical pain and come out on top. She truly is an inspiration to me. 

170. If you could take a single photograph of your life, what would it look like?  It would be bright and smiley. It might be a snapshot of my hike with Prince Charming a few weeks back, when we stopped for lunch. The weather was perfect, and we were stretched out on our backs seeing what we could make of the rock formations around us. 

171. Is the reward worth the risk?  Depends on the situation. If it's something you're passionate about, almost always. 

172. For you personally, what makes today worth living?  It's Christmas! I spent some wonderful time with family, read sweet things from Prince Charming, and snuggled with the puppies. 

173. What have you done in the last year that makes you proud?  Stuck up for myself. Left an awful and toxic relationship. 

174. What did you learn recently that changed the way you live?  I learned good-paying jobs are hard to come by. I was shown how important residual income truly is. And I learned how wonderful apathy can be. 

175. What is your fondest memory from the past three years?  I think the fondest and most terrifying might be the same. The night of The Conversation, and Mark's reaction. He couldn't have been more perfect and I want to smile and cry every time I think about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment