Sunday, January 15, 2012

365 Questions: 176 - 182

176. What are the primary components of a happy life?  Doing what you love, and loving what you do. That doesn't just apply to employment; it applies to everything. 


177. How would the world be different if you were never born?  I like to believe I'm just a ray of sunshine. I know I've definitely made an impact on some people, and certainly their worlds would be different if I wasn't around, but I certainly haven't made an enormous impact on the world. 

178. What is your favorite song and why?  Oh yikes. All-time favorite song? I've never been able to choose one. Favorite Top 40s song right now is "It Girl," by Jason Derulo. Favorite folk song is "Danny Boy." Favorite Indie/a capella song is Ben Folds' cover of "Sleazy." 


179. With the resources you have right now, what can you do to bring yourself closer to your goal?  Make the calls I need to make. The only thing holding me back is fear. 

180. What are your top three priorities?  School, success, and fitness


181. Why do we idolize sports players?  I certainly don't, and I don't understand the mentality of people who do. 

182. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?  Veru took me in when I was stranded in the Czech Republic this summer. Most all of my important stuff had been snatched, and she took me in for three days so I could get back on my feet. I truly don't know what I would have done without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment