Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! I chopped off all my hair.

What better way to signify a year of change than to make a big change to one of the ways I identify myself? I am a redhead and always will be, until the old and grey days. But since the day I chopped all my hair off for donation in 6th grade, I have rarely done more than just trimmed it.

New year, new 'do!

Before:


And after!!:


The shortest layers are about 4 - 6" off, and the long ones are 10" shorter than before. I love it! 

This is a year of change, of goal completion, and of fitness! I am starting a 5-day juice cleanse today, just made a phone call to ASU to audition for some music classes, and kicked this year off exponentially better than last year. I'm excited to see what 2012 brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment