Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm going!!

You may recall from my list of 2012 Resolutions that one of them is to fit in a dress I bought for the boyfriend's brother's wedding by February 19th. Well up until Sunday, it was still just a plan. I officially have my ticket now, and I'm going to meet his family! I'm terrified and thrilled all at the same time.

I'm also thrilled beyond words that I will be seeing my sorority mama for the first time in five years! She lives in Orlando, and her birthday is the day after I arrive, so there will be some sort of shindig necessary. I miss her like crazy, and I can't wait! She is also getting married there in May, but I can't expect her to spend much time with me when I'm there for her wedding, so I'm really glad this worked out the way it did!

I'm about to head to bed with my Hot Pants on for the first time. They're supposed to make you sweat like crazy, so I turned the heat down 7 degrees from where I usually keep it. I'll definitely update in a few weeks on how I like them. They seemed gimmicky to me, but I know someone who has tried a similar product and really liked them, so I thought I'd give 'em a try. They were on sale, so I'm not out a whole lot if I think they suck.

Kyle seems to think that we'll have an answer one way or the other with this whole apartment collections nonsense later today, and I'm hoping that's true! I'm ready to get this nonsense over with. We did nothing wrong, and while we did chat today about getting an attorney and suing the pants off them, I'm really hoping the collections agency will recognize that we were within our legal rights to terminate the lease and are not responsible for any of what they claim we owe.

Morning comes early. Ciao!

(P.S. I made some delicious mac & cheese today. Check it out! I think it's my new favorite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment