Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another goal down!!

Wow; it's been a long time since I've said that. But yesterday morning, at 12:01, I crossed off another goal! I have officially completed my 5-day juice cleanse.

I have also been slowly plodding away at my FreeRice goal. I'm averaging 1,500 grains a day this month (1.5 times what I need), and have donated more than 263,000 grains of rice since March. I dropped way behind this summer with all the vacationing I did, but I've made excellent progress and am almost completely caught up. (I should be at 300K grains, and am close!)

The other thing that's been taking up way too much of my time lately is Pinterest. Holy wealth of recipes! I have found SO many tasty-looking things there. It has given me so much inspiration!

I think I'm going hiking in the morning with Prince Charming and friends, so I should perhaps head to bed. Sorry for the crazy lack of updates lately! I'm buckling down now that the semester has started, so I can be as successful as possible. :)

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment