Thursday, February 9, 2012

Introduce yourself!

I was looking at my blog traffic earlier, because I'm always interested in seeing where my lovely readers come from! Sometimes I'll see people arrive directly. I assume I know them. Sometimes I see people who have arrived from the blogger homepage. I assume they're subscribers. Every once in a while I'll get traffic from my profile. I assume it's from comments left on other blogs, just checkin' me out.

But my favorite are the google searches. I had one yesterday that doesn't show me the search term used, but google redirected them to the paper I wrote for my German class. Who are you, and what landed you there? Are you in a relationship where Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is an issue? Maybe you have it yourself? Maybe you're interested in East Germany, and then you probably didn't appreciate my comparisons.

Thanks to a post from last February, the keywords that have landed me the most hits revolve around the cast of House. (I'm totally okay with that; it's my favorite show ever!) But when you search for the name of my blog, or my blog address - who are you? If you're searching for my full name, how do we know each other? If you're searching for some of the unique names of my friends, how do you know them?

Visitors from Taiwan, Japan, Germany, Russia, Bulgaria - did we meet on my summer travels? Maybe you're a friend of mine off on a journey, checking in on occasion?

I would love to get to know you all better. I read every comment and I value every single one of my readers! So if you stop by and we haven't ever talked, please introduce yourself. Tell me where you came from, and why you're here. I appreciate that you've included me in your day!

xoxo!



Side notes:

  • Project 365 photos can be found on a page of their own. Link is at the top. 
  • My laptop charger has officially shit the bed. So before I can waste a ton of time doing things other than homework, I need to find somewhere that carries chargers for 6-year-old computers. I might just have to update from my phone for a few days. Don't miss me too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment