Monday, February 6, 2012

Job interview!!

Not for me, but for Prince Charming!

I've totally been slacking on bragging about him lately. He took me to Kebab Palace last weekend for dinner. I've lived right down the road from that place for nearly a year and a half now, and never stopped by. Um, so delicious! The server swapped our dishes when she brought them to the table, and even though he liked mine better (because I am the best picker!), he still swapped with me. <3

Anyway. He hasn't been super happy with his job for quite a while now. He's more educated than some of the managers there, makes dirt, and is consistently asked to go above and beyond without being compensated or recognized for it. So he's frustrated. He put out some feelers recently and has a phone interview tomorrow with a company he really wants to work for! I'm really excited for him, and keeping my fingers crossed.

We were supposed to have a sushi date this coming weekend at Ra, but I have to work. Boo. :(

And the wedding is in 13 days! Meeting the parents, a cool trip to a state I've never been to before... I'm really looking forward to it!

I will put up another post later tonight with my photos from the last few days. Just wanted to break the whole downer ex stuff with something more positive. I ordered his Valentine's Day / birthday card a few days ago, and I think it's super cute.

So there we have it. :) Just over a week and a half, and I'll be off on another vacation. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment