Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quick update

Don't have internet at the house, so this will have to be quick since I'm on my laptop out by the pool. 

I'm back at the house! It's not finished yet but good enough for me right now, as I am LEAVING FOR EUROPE IN FOUR DAYS!!!!!! and Mike & Jacey are also in the process of moving. I have to get my crap in line to have a home-sweet-home environment to return to since my flight lands 9 hours before classes start, and the most convenient place to be doing that right now is obviously the house. 

Got my super cute new Coach glasses in the mail yesterday.

Went to REI and spent another 100 bones tonight on trip accessories. I ended up going with the silk/cotton blend sleep sack rather than the 100% silk one. And I got an inflatable travel pillow. And other things, obviously. 

My goal for the week is to eat at least two servings of fresh fruit every day. I have 2.5 lbs of peaches in the fridge along with a pound of pears, 2 lbs of tomatoes, 4 apricots, a pint of blueberries, 2 mangoes, and 3 lemons. That goal certainly won't be difficult to achieve. 

I had my biopsy done today. Didn't think they were going to do it at the office, so I had to drive home afterward in 4" heels. My foot freakin' hurts. 

I have the biggest mosquito bite I've ever seen on my left arm right now. 

I can't think of anything else terribly important! I have been slaving away at the house trying to get everything ready, and now I think I'll be jumping into overdrive here in the next few days. I probably won't be around much for the next month! I will try to post updates from overseas when I can. 

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment