Thursday, July 28, 2011

Waiting on laundry.

I realized this morning that not only do I have no clean socks (and haven't for two days. Oops!) but I also don't have any clean undies. This creates a Problem since while I am not totally opposed to going commando normally, doing so while walking around sweating, exploring a new city isn't my idea of a good time. So I put in a load of laundry before I hopped in the shower this morning, and now I wait.

Today is going to be low key. I'm going to hit the mercato centrale and then probably just wander around a bit. My belly is yelling me I need yo do more walking. My body is telling mr I need less stress (and I left my meds at home, thinking I wouldn't need them. Super). And I managed to lose my last €10 last night (I'm hoping it is still in my pocket in the wash) so I couldn't go much of anywhere anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment