Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yay! Life rocks.

My host in Florence so far has been awesome.

Ryan got the news yesterday that whatever needed approval has gotten it, so we will be meeting in Prague on Wednesday!!!

The guy I'm staying with has been researching ACN on YouTube and ACN integrity for the last several hours. Positive sign! I haven't even showed him the comp plan yet. I just told him I am also in network marketing and left my job last month.

Blister on my left foot. Probably from traversing the 926 stepa of the duomo today. I got some amazing photos!

Had delicious mozz after dinner. Just some olive oil drizzled on top. Delish! I might have to start eating it that way at home. I will probably be stopped up and hating myself in the next two days, but it was totally worth it.

Not sure yet what I will hit tomorrow. Went to the Uffizi today. Amazing! Got a picture of my favorite brunelescchi dyptic before the security lady came running over - "no picture! No picture!" worth it.

Off to bed now. I have to do laundry in the morning. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment