Thursday, November 10, 2011

365 questions: 151 - 160


151. When does silence convey more meaning than words?  In times of intense emotion, I think silence conveys much more than words. There are not always words to properly convey what you're feeling, and if you try, it can cheapen the moment. 

152. How do you spend the majority of your free time?  I try to do something for myself - whether it's attending a hot yoga class, working on my 101 list, or cleaning the house so I am less overwhelmed during the week. Lately I've also been spending quite a bit of time with Sir Gingerbeard. I also love chatting with my best friends. 


153. Who do you think of first when you think of ‘success?’  My daddy. He has gone from rags to riches twice. He is the hardest worker I know, and he is able to reward himself however he chooses because of it. 

154. What did you want to be when you grew up?  When I was in kindergarten, I wanted to be a pilot. 


155. How will today matter in five years from now?  I'm not sure, to be honest. I haven't done anything remarkable today, and don't have anything remarkable planned either. Today is the day after date #4. It is the day after I met Victoria. The day after I enjoyed my first Bathhouse Brewery beer. Sir Gingerbeard and I hung out in the car until nearly 1:30 this morning comparing music selections. Tonight, I will attend my P-Chem class and then probably pick up the house a bit. 

156. How have you helped someone else recently?  I covered the burgers and party snacks last night. 


157. What is your greatest skill?  I think I'm pretty skilled at listening and offering advice. I also like to think I'm a skilled driver. (And my completely spot-free driving record would agree! I've never even had a speeding ticket.) But practical skill? I'm skilled in the kitchen. That probably counts. 

158. Do you see to believe or believe to see?  A little of both, but I tend to be a see-to-believer. 


159. How are you pursuing your dreams right now?  I am finally a math major! After wanting to pursue a degree in math for years and years, I am finally doing so. 

160. What’s the next big step you need to take?  The big, big step will be graduating in 3 more semesters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment