Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I am on cloud nine.

I am dating the most amazing man.

Wednesday was date #1. I already mentioned he drove me home and was absolutely spectacular. He also picked up my $40 tab. Yikes.

Friday, I brought him cookies at work. <3

Saturday, we worked together. I ran errands in the morning / early afternoon, and didn't even check out at the grocery store until half an hour before I was supposed to be at work. I tossed a bunch of stuff in the crock pot and rushed out the door. SAM was off a little bit before me, and he went to the store to get quinoa since the grocery store I went to didn't have any. He showed back up to work dressed all fancy, and looking spectacular.

Kris and Dave came over, and the four of us enjoyed dinner and some adult beverages together. (He helped in the kitchen - cutting up the veggies, cooking, and doing dishes.) After Kris and her man left, SAM and I hung out on the couch until 4AM just chatting. He put his hand on my knee a few times, but nothing more than that. He is super respectful, and it is so cute!

I had told him he was welcome to crash at the house since we had a 6AM meeting at work the next day, and so he did. He helped me make the bed, because he rocks! (I had washed the sheets earlier that day.) We snuggled a little bit. He kept his hands to himself because he's that awesome. I rolled over at one point because we hadn't even kissed yet, and I wanted a little smooch goodnight. He took it upon himself to make the first move. Made a comment about how he would like to kiss me before I fell asleep, and did the whole soft touch on the face thing. Gave me the sweetest kiss ever! We smooched for a little bit before I rolled back over and we passed out.

Woke up the next morning a little late for the meeting. I had pre-planned that I was going to wear my footie pjs, so I did. I was struggling to put my slippers on over my pjs since it was super early and I was still half-asleep. SAM got down on the floor and put my slippers on for me. Adorable! <3

We established Saturday night that he will be my date to Candi's wedding next week, and that he is accompanying me to Thanksgiving dinner at Kris & Dave's.

We closed together at work tonight, and he was super cute again. I got a smooch in the cash office. He came in to finish off my paperwork and said, "I'm just going to be really forward. I have been wanting to kiss you all day." So I suggested he do it. He also walked me out to my car at the end of the night and I got a goodnight kiss or two.

He invited me over to his place for dinner tomorrow night with his roommate and roommate's "beau." He's also having a little brewing shindig on Wednesday that he's coming over to pick me up for. (He makes his own home brew.) We are going over to Kris's one night this weekend to go out dancing, and Candi's wedding is next Wednesday!

I have been walking on clouds. He is sweet, respectful, nice, funny, intelligent, and makes me feel like I am on top of the world. Plus, not only did he see me out in public in my footie pjs, but he encouraged the outfit and helped me get my slippers on... and he still wants to spend time with me, and invites me to meet his friends.

I am completely smitten. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment