Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ich hab' gestern mit SAM übernachtet.

And he has a new name. Sir Gingerbeard, so dubbed by Kelli. Love it.

Went over to his house for dinner. Met his roommate (who is super awesome) and his roommate's... not quite sure. More than a girlfriend, it appears. She's from Australia and is a dancer for Carnival Cruise Lines. We chatted about all the spectacular places she's been. She's super fun, too.

We snuggled and smooched, and I stole all the covers. He asked how I felt about his nickname for me and I said I wasn't the biggest fan, so he tossed out some more options and we giggled about them. I hit snooze on my alarm this morning so we could hang out in bed for another ten minutes. We had coffee (or I did, rather) and then I headed home.

He's picking me up around 5:30 for tonight's brewing get-together. Should be a blast! I'm pretty excited.

Driving back home this morning, I saw a trailer full of cows, just goin' down the highway. It was pretty bizarre, and highly entertaining.

I should head off to class, and then I'll be busy getting ready for date #4! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment