Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I was quoted!

And one of the quotes isn't entirely correct, but I'm pleased with the article anyway.

I was interviewed for an article on PTSD & Addiction last month. The author had contacted the organization I volunteer for, looking for women to share their stories, so I offered to contribute what I could. Since it is on an addiction site, I think it will primarily help those that already recognize they have an addiction and perhaps prompt them to seek help. If even one person seeks help as a result of hearing they are not alone, I will be happy.

My computer has been super slow and ridiculous lately, so I am WAY behind on my freerice. I donated just over 3000 grains while I was in the library between classes, though, so I'm catching up.

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2011
Today is the last day to sign up for the Food Blogger Cookie Swap! I am super excited. Not sure how I'm going to package my little goodies yet, but I know I'm definitely making the gems that I brought into work last week. With as much as everyone talked about them? Absolutely. There are over 600 bloggers signed up right now. That's over 600 amazing cookie recipes I'm going to get out of this deal, aside from the 3 dozen cookies I'll have shipped to my door. I can't wait!

I'm off to bed so I can get up early tomorrow, go for a run, get some cleaning done, do some grocery shopping, and get ready for date night! Sir Gingerbeard is coming over for chili and cornbread. I sent him pictures of the dress I'm wearing to Candi's wedding tonight, and he said something about running out to get a black & green tie so we can be all cute and matching. Adorable! I can't wait.

I'm outta here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment