Monday, March 5, 2012

365 questions: 196 - 203


196. What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?  Love is all you need. 


197. In your lifetime, what have you done that hurt someone else?  Well I've been in a long-term relationship before. Over the course of those four years, I know he expressed hurt a few times. I have occasionally been thoughtless. I have been dishonest with my parents and with others. I got a restraining order against a family member in high school, which was very damaging. 

198. What’s the best part of growing older?  I would say the best part is probably also simultaneously the worst part - more responsibility. 


199. What’s been on your mind most lately?  The future. More specifically, the immediate future. Next semester. What in the world I'm doing with my life, and where I'm going. 

200. What do you think is worth waiting for?  Love / Mr. Right. 


201. What chances do you wish you had taken?  I wish I had bungee jumped off the Europe Bridge last summer. I was too much of a weenie to do it, though. 

202. Where else would you like to live?  Why?  Austria! It is my favorite place in the whole wide world. The people, the scenery, the town (Innsbruck), the food... there isn't a thing I don't love about it. It's like coming home every time I'm there. 


203. What motivates you to go to work each day?  A paycheck when you have a hefty tuition bill and tens of thousands in student loans is a pretty good motivator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment