Sunday, March 4, 2012

One year down: An update on my 101!

Well it hasn't been quite a year yet, but March 7th falls in the middle of the week, so I wanted to update a few days early.

I have completed the following 18 goals so far:

  • Take a non-required class just for fun. 
  • Pay my credit card down to $0. 
  • Buy a desk.
  • Buy myself flowers.
  • Upgrade my camera
  • Buy new glasses
  • Make a new close friend.
  • Take three roadtrips
  • Get a new stamp in my passport!
  • Drink 64-oz. of water in one day
  • Complete a five-day juice cleanse
  • Give up soda for 30 days
  • Write my name in the sand
  • Go out dancing
  • Make a list of 101 things that make me happy
  • Couchsurf
  • Complete my testing for the bone marrow registry
  • Don't log into facebook for 14 days

And I have made progress on the following 17 goals:
  • Use at least $100 in coupons (22% complete)
  • Go to five theater productions (20% complete)
  • See 10 old but new-to-me movies (20% complete)
  • Visit 15 US states (20% complete)
  • Cook 50 new recipes (30% complete)
  • Yelp five new restaurants (20% complete)
  • Try 10 new kinds of tea (40% complete)
  • Complete a 1000-piece puzzle
  • Read 100 books (10% complete)
  • Visit 10 museums (40% complete)
  • Write a letter to myself
  • Complete a 365-day photo challenge
  • Answer all 365 thought-provoking questions (50+% complete)
  • Donate 1MIL grains of rice (32% complete)
  • Make 10 trips to the recycler (70% complete)
  •  Get rid of 30 items from my closet (20% complete)
  • Achieve my goal weight
 35 goals have been attempted in some capacity. Of the ones that I've made progress on but not yet completed, I'm a little behind. So overall, I'm definitely behind. However, all that said, I'm still happy with the progress I've made. I feel like I will still be able to more than make up for my procrastination so far.

I'm going to attempt to update monthly on changes in my progress. Maybe that will help me be a little more accountable.

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment