I have completed the following 18 goals so far:
- Take a non-required class just for fun.
- Pay my credit card down to $0.
- Buy a desk.
- Buy myself flowers.
- Upgrade my camera
- Buy new glasses
- Make a new close friend.
- Take three roadtrips
- Get a new stamp in my passport!
- Drink 64-oz. of water in one day
- Complete a five-day juice cleanse
- Give up soda for 30 days
- Write my name in the sand
- Go out dancing
- Make a list of 101 things that make me happy
- Complete my testing for the bone marrow registry
- Don't log into facebook for 14 days
And I have made progress on the following 17 goals:
- Use at least $100 in coupons (22% complete)
- Go to five theater productions (20% complete)
- See 10 old but new-to-me movies (20% complete)
- Visit 15 US states (20% complete)
- Cook 50 new recipes (30% complete)
- Yelp five new restaurants (20% complete)
- Try 10 new kinds of tea (40% complete)
- Complete a 1000-piece puzzle
- Read 100 books (10% complete)
- Visit 10 museums (40% complete)
- Write a letter to myself
- Complete a 365-day photo challenge
- Answer all 365 thought-provoking questions (50+% complete)
- Donate 1MIL grains of rice (32% complete)
- Make 10 trips to the recycler (70% complete)
- Get rid of 30 items from my closet (20% complete)
- Achieve my goal weight
I'm going to attempt to update monthly on changes in my progress. Maybe that will help me be a little more accountable.