Monday, March 26, 2012

709, baby!

I checked my Equifax credit score this morning and was pleasantly surprised by that gem. My score has gone up five points in two months. And that's with that ridiculous apartment debt still listed as in collections. I called and closed my most recent line of credit today (opened August, 2008), so my newest credit line will be 5 1/2 years old next month. As soon as the collections nonsense is removed from my report, the only thing knocking me down will be that I don't have a mortgage.

I put in a solid 6.5 hours at work today. Shucking boxes, climbing ladders, filling shelves, doing pull list, and helping customers. I served a bottle of sparkling to some people shopping for a wedding. (The dad was a huge jerk. Tried to get the manager to open several other bottles for them to try, free of charge. When it didn't work on her, he tried to get me to do it. Was super rude about everything. Cool, bro.) Gave the new girl a little wine education. Worked on cigars. Ran around like a chicken with my head cut off and wished I had worn a t-shirt and jeans rather than my work clothes.

This week is going to be ridiculous.

In other news, I got a bunch (2.5 lbs) of fresh, wild-caught salmon at the grocery store today. I've never cooked salmon in my life. I'm thinking I might make Salmon Piccata with one of the filets, but I don't know about the other one. If you have any ideas, feel free to toss 'em my way!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment