Thursday, March 22, 2012

365 Questions: 204 - 215


204. What do you wish you had done differently?  Not a whole lot. I make it a policy not to regret anything in life - only to learn from my mistakes. I wouldn't be the same person without those same experiences, for the better or for the worse. 


205. What is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?  My greatest weakness is also my greatest strength - my big heart. I am a huge people-pleaser and there's nothing I dislike more than disappointing someone. So I have a really hard time saying no, in pretty much all applications. That's the downside. The upside is that I am a wonderful listener, because I genuinely care about people. I love nothing more than making someone smile, or helping them in some way. And there's almost nothing I'm not willing to do for those I love. 

206. When was the last time you lied?  What did you lie about?  Honestly, I don't know. I try my hardest to always tell the truth, because dishonesty is one of the most deplorable qualities to me. 


207. What made you smile this week? I smile every day! But the most notable thing yesterday was being given a $200 case of wine, for free. And from this morning, it would have to be G crawling in bed and snuggling up to me. I'm a sucker for snuggles. 

208. What do you do with the majority of your money?  Spend it on tuition. Gross. 


209. What motivates you to be your best?  Nothing, sadly. Or perhaps I just haven't figured out what it is that motivates me. Because I'm certainly not being my best. 

210. When was the last time you lost your temper?  About what?  That's another one I can't remember the answer to. I rarely get upset or angry. And when I do, it's the silent ice-queen type, not the raging temper type. Certainly the last time I lost my temper would have had something to do with Kyle, because he's really the only reason I ever rage. 


211. What will you never give up on?  My dreams. I am the only one I can count on to actualize my dreams. I will one day own a home in Austria. 

212. When you look into the past, what do you miss the most?  I miss a lot of the close friendships I had - not the people necessarily, but the feelings associated with the good times. 


213. How would you describe the past year of your life in one sentence?  I saw the world and experienced a whirlwind of emotions.  

214. What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?  Last summer, I up and bought a ticket to Europe the day before I left. I've decided one afternoon to take a roadtrip and ended up in California by evening - on more than one occasion. I'm generally pretty spontaneous but I don't often do things that are noteworthy. 


215. What makes you uncomfortable?  Disappointing others. Sometimes new situations. Pervy men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment