Monday, May 23, 2011

Another 101 update!

I'm pretty bad at updating my blog entry, so I created a page at the top that has a link to my list. Still, I haven't been updating that as often as I should! So I went through today and updated a few things. 


First, I had to change a few goals. I realized that not everything was a concrete yes-I-can-check-this-off type of deal, so I changed some things. 


Starting with the ones I have completed: there are two! I bought myself flowers (more than once, actually!) and made an amazing new friend. Jacey, Miranda, and Sam are all wonderful women that I have gotten really close to over the last few months. 


Now updated goals! These are goals that have several parts and I have completed at least one. 


Go see five theater productions. When Dad was down here in April, we went to see Fiddler on the Roof. There is one of five!


Watch 10 new-to-me movies that were in theatres more than five years ago. Jace and Mike rented The Pelican Brief a few weeks back. Hadn't ever seen it before! There's one down. 


Take 3 roadtrips. On Monday 05/16, I left again for California with Sara. We stayed with Grandma and Grandpa, and I hung out with some friends in the evening. We were there through Wednesday. There's another one down!


Read 100 books. I have read four so far. The first one, I blogged about already. The Manny. I have also read  The Best Romantic Ideas: 365 Great Ways to Say "I Love You" by Mara Goodman-Davies, which was pretty good! There were some cute ideas in there that I might not have thought of otherwise. I finished up The Bride and Groom Happiness Test by Susan Adams, which was crap. It was a book of questions, but they were all common sense stuff. And then the last book I read was simply amazing. What Women Want Men to Know by Dr. Barbara deAngelis, I believe it's spelled. Seriously amazing. It gave me the words to say so many things I've wanted to say over the last year(s). It made me feel I was NORMAL, which was a relief. I am just so glad I read it. So that's four down. 


Visit 10 museums. When Dad was down here, we also went to see Body Worlds at the Arizona Science Center. Not only was it SUCH an amazing experience, but that's one museum to cross off the list!


And I think that's all I have to update with right now. I am reading another book right now that I'm pretty excited about, so I'll have more book updates soon, I'm sure. 


Off to read some more!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment