Thursday, June 9, 2011

Finalizing plans!

For my Alaska trip, that is!

Still waiting for a call back from Kim for my hair appointment. I am getting together with Sam on the 20th for a girls' day, and hopefully Jocelyn will tag along. If not, we'll have to have another girls night with her.

I bought a Living Social deal today for Hot Yoga. Can't wait!! It must be a relatively new studio. Their website has been around since March, and there are no reviews up on Yelp. It was $20 for 20 classes. What an amazing deal! I now have that voucher, the one for ballet fusion fitness classes, a month of boot camp, and my hiking yoga one. I'm on a quest to find the svelte me!

I burned about 200 calories running earlier. Not much, but it's 200 more than I would've burned sitting on the couch! I ran/walked for somewhere between a mile and a half and two miles. Not too shabby.

I think I might head to bed a little earlier than usual tonight. My head was hurting again earlier, and I was up a lot earlier this morning than I am normally. Here's to a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment