Thursday, June 2, 2011

So when I said yesterday couldn't get any better...

It was because I hadn't been to today yet!

Yesterday: bought my plane ticket to Europe. Caught up with Sophie. Life was amazing.

Today: still running off the high of the plane ticket to Europe. AND I weighed myself this morning... I'm down to my goal weight already! Y'know - the thing Josh and I are doing? Setting goals every Monday and meeting up the next Monday to discuss them? We started this Tuesday. I was 130.2, and my goal was to be at 128.0 by the next week. Guess whose scale said 128.0 THIS MORNING?! Oh, right. This girl.

I guess that exercise is really paying off! I have been drinking a LOT more water than usual, and exercising every day (M-F) for at least 30 minutes. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I've never been a big exerciser. I was doing intervals on the treadmill (yeah, you heard me. I RAN voluntarily!) for most of the time yesterday. Guess it's working!!

No comments:

Post a Comment