Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And now, a Fear The Fork update.

Goal this week: Exercise for at least 60 minutes every day. 

Monday: I attended two hot yoga classes. 
Tuesday: Got some exercise at home. 
Wednesday: I am signed up for another hot yoga class at 5 this evening. Also, there is no more cake, so I can finally exercise self-control. 

Thursday, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I would like to attend the Italy wine class in the evening, which rules out evening work-out classes. I might just run for an hour or so in the little gym by the clubhouse. 
Friday, I'm not sure what the plan is either. I'm signed up for a Ballerobica class right now, but might do something else as well. 
Saturday, I'll be somewhere north probably doing some hiking. Planning on camping Saturday night, which means I'll be hiking back on Sunday morning. 

I returned my produce from Fresh & Easy yesterday, so I don't have any more nectarines, but I do still have some cherries (and I brought some for lunch today!). I also refilled all gallon water bottles I had at the house yesterday, and I'm already about halfway through one of them. I'm working on drinking a lot more water. 

So. Goal for the week: exercise 60+ minutes per day. I'm doing well so far, and think I'm on track to succeed this week. I still have a lot of veggies in the fridge, so maybe I'll have to do some sauteed veggies with balsamic for dinner again this week. Make up for the chocolate cake I've been eating. 

Need to plan out the picnic stuff / food for the weekend. Fear the fork!

No comments:

Post a Comment