Friday, August 5, 2011

I feel super lame.

It is four pm and I am still sitting in my room after an awesome nap today. It was actually really refreshing. Today has been the first day I haven't been running around, and have been able to just relax, but I feel like I'm cheating myself. I think I'm going yo head out here soon and go buy new shoes, but I felt like updating first.

I switched rooms yesterday. It was cheaper to stay in a female dorm, buy they only had beds available for nights two and three. So last night and tonight I am in a 10-bed female dorm. I'm on the top bunk which is a bit weird. I can't remember the last time I slept on the top bunk anywhere, but it's okay.

Did laundry yesterday at the laundromat. It was pretty spendy - like almost $10. And I left it there in the dryer most of the day. When I went back to get it, the woman said I was a "bad person" for leaving my laundry there so long... Even though there were plenty of empty dryers when I walked in.

Ryan and I went out last night with Rebecca and James from Australia. We had so much fun! They wanted to go to a little bar called the iron curtain which sounded cool to me. Communist bar. Nice. So we went there... And it sucked. First, the kitchen was closing so we couldn't get food unless we wanted sausage. But the guy was super rude about it. So Bec and I went off to a little gyro stand and got something while the boys hovered their sausages. They had some weird flavors Of their house vodka which was cool (we had a round of snickers shots) buy since the bartender was so rude, it was really off-putting, so we left. Went to a little brewery and had some beer, and then followed two guys to harleys which is a bar/club sortounding the biker culture. Surprisingly even with all the Harley photos in the wall, it was both hilarious and awesome.

Ugh. I need another nap. I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night. The girl who slept below me snored louder than I have ever heard from a woman. It was difficult to fall asleep, my sleep wasn't very restful, and then with a room of 10 people you're bound yo have someone up early making noise. I took a two hour nap after breakfast. It was awesome.

Anyway. Almost five o'clock and I have wasted most of my day. I am finally going to put my contacts in and run out to replace my broken sandals. more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment