Sunday, August 7, 2011

Waiting on my laundry, volume 2.

Still in Prague. Ryan and I went down to the laundromat to do some laundry and then ran down to a little restaurant to grab some coffee (hot cocoa for me) while we are waiting.

I think I'm going to head out to krakow tonight on a sleeper train. I still have to look up ticket prices but we'll see. I really want to.

Was asked out on a date last night by a Czech guy named Lucas. I was supposed to meet him at 1 but decided not to go. It was going to be an all day thing and spending all day with a guy I met twice and spent limited time with is probably not a good idea.

Managed to lose another hair tie today. I had it when I woke up and it had disappeared by the time we went to do laundry. I am boss at losing things.

Went on a bar crawl last night for ryans birthday. It was not the blast I had hoped it would be, for a few different reasons. The night definitely ended poorly. But he had fun and said it may have been his best birthday ever, so I suppose that's all that matters.

I'm sitting on a little kiddy chair that is quite possibly the most uncomfortable thing ever.

chatting with some guys who are also waiting on laundry about the clubs here and the pub crawl from last night. Perhaps I should be more sociable.

More later! Hopefully the next update will be from krakow.

No comments:

Post a Comment