Thursday, August 25, 2011

A general 101 update!

I finished another book this weekend. For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn. I had it recommended to me back in June, right before I went home on vacation. When I was home, I saw a copy of it in the library. Mom said she got it a few years back and that I could take it along, so I finally got around to reading it. Twice. It was pretty interesting.

Did hot yoga yesterday. I was really surprised to see so many men in the class! There were 8 guys there yesterday, which is more than I've seen in any class there so far. That was pretty cool. I think it's really awesome to see guys doing yoga. The guy I was next to even went down into toe stand from tree pose. I can't even do that.

Battery is about to die, so I suppose I'll head back home. O-Chem homework awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment