Wednesday, August 24, 2011

OMG I hate my math class.

I always thought I liked math because I'm just really good at it.

I was wrong. I like math because I have had amazing teachers and professors. (And because I'm good at it.) This realization came to me today when I was sitting in my wonderful Mathematical Structures class for the first time, wondering what in the world I had done by switching my major.

This is a list of things running through my head for that awful hour and fifteen minutes:


  • Dear lord.
  • I hate my life.
  • Shoot me now. 
  • Did he really just say that?
  • I wonder if there is another, more competent professor here whose class is still open. 
  • ...Was that seriously a racist comment that he just made?
Oh boy. The list goes on. 

Structures is NOT going to be the uplifting class I had planned on this semester. That's okay! I'll just have to work a lot harder than expected. 

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment