Friday, September 23, 2011

365 photos: Day 6

I meant to put this up with the last update. I also meant to be in bed earlier, and then I got sidetracked with FreeRice. (Up to 38,500 grains today!)

Poor little Raj had a major freakout in the cage earlier. There are inevitably a lot of feathers flying everywhere when that happens, but I've never seen one end up like this. It stabbed the carpet and has stayed like this for hours. I thought it was so amusing, I needed a picture. So today's picture!


Hard to believe, looking at that picture, that I vacuumed just a few days ago. She knows how to make a big mess. I suppose we're alike in that regard. I'm just a little better at picking up after myself. 

It's past my bedtime. I suppose I should finish up my German homework and head off. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment