Monday, September 19, 2011

365 photos: Days 2 and 3

I'm already failing at this update every day thing. Oops.

I started my 365 photo challenge on Saturday, September 17th. 

Sunday's photo - my awesome little bird. She was being super adorable and singing away most of the day yesterday. 

And today's photo. I have been craving no-bake cookies for the last few days, so I finally made some today. 

Yum, yum, yum. 

I went to hot yoga again today! I love that place. I wish I would've taken advantage of them being across the street from the old apartment, before we both moved. 

I had my Innsbruck presentation this morning. It went okay - a little shorter than expected, even though I didn't think I would take up the full 8 minutes. I showed a bunch of Hafelekarspitze photos and chatted about my trip. Easy grade. 

Still have some homework to do and I'd like to head to bed a little early, so I'm outta here! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment