Thursday, September 22, 2011

Completed another goal!

I sent in my testing kit for the marrow registry tonight! I had to do four cheek swabs, 10 seconds each, and that's it! I packed it up and mailed it off, and they should have everything evaluated within two months. That's 15 goals done so far! 


I also have 17 of 32 things crossed off my to-do list for the week! I am on a roll this week! 


And, last but not least, I have donated more than 30,000 grains of rice on FreeRice so far! I know that's way behind where I should be right now (1,000 grains per day), but I've made really great progress since I've been home - especially with how busy I've been! 


I had a modeling shoot tonight. Film Noir, and I think we got a LOT of great stuff. My Day 5 picture is of part of my clothing stash after I got home. 
We got some really great shots in my green pea coat from Wilson's. The lighter one, we didn't use. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of the edited photos! What I enjoyed most of all, though, was the conversation. Jim was really easy to talk to, and he has an interesting story. I shared part of my own, and we sat in the car talking after the shoot was over for probably close to half an hour. I had a great time! 


I need to finish up my German homework before I head to bed, so I'm outta here. Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment