Monday, September 26, 2011

Kicking off another week!

And I am super excited to say that I completed 40 of my 60 to-do list items yesterday. 67% down!!

I started another to-do list today. Holy cow, I already feel overwhelmed. Since I'm going to be working all next weekend (Friday - Sunday), I thought I'd try to get a head start on the week and be responsible - all that jazz. I know I can work and still be successful in school; I will just have to manage my time a lot better. Unfortunately it looks a little overwhelming right now.

I'm going to lay everything out tonight and make it work. I'm also thinking about getting a mondo desk calendar to keep track of everything, which might be a little more helpful than my mini pocket calendar I carry around with me.

I also forgot to mention that I got a B on my P-Chem test last week!!!!!!! I was really pleased with that. I didn't study as much as I thought I should have, so I wasn't expecting to do very well.

I have another raging headache. I'm ready to be done with class for the day and go home. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment