Monday, September 12, 2011

So. Today.

Was really emotionally draining. And that's all I'm going to say on that subject for a while. 

I took another trash can full of goodies to the recycling bin today! More progress I can cross off on my list. $

I WORE PANTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been able to fit in a single pair of pants (admittedly I haven't tried on a lot of them since it's miserably hot outside) since I came home. It's been dresses or skirts every day. I think I've worn shorts two or three times. Today, I wore pants! And they fit! And looked awesome! And I wasn't splooging belly fat over the front/sides! 

I got a TON of produce today at the grocery store. Cantaloupe. Peaches. Nectarines. Apples. Raspberries. Bananas. Cauliflower... I think maybe that's it. Someone is going to be eating super healthy this week. My fridge is finally full again. I also got some 93 percent lean grass-fed ground beef. I was planning on making a taco salad with it this week. We'll see. I got two lbs. since that was the smallest package, so I have plenty to experiment with. Maybe I'll make some chili, too - perhaps try my own version of beer chili. 

I'm pretty tired after being subjected to a barrage of phone calls until 1:30 this morning. I think I'm going to work on my German essay and then head to bed a little early. 

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment