Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hot yoga makes life so much better.

Friday is the last day of my hot yoga living social deal. It's also the last day of the $75 unlimited monthly special. After thinking about it for a little bit, I've decided to go with the membership – at least for one month. I deserve something to treat myself, and I need something to help me relax and unwind after a stressful day of school. If I commit to 3 classes per week (13 classes per month), that's $5.77 per class. Certainly that's more than I'm paying now, but it's not a heinous number, and I really think my health and sanity are worth it.



I also submitted my RSVP today to “meet” Watson next week at ASU!! Super excited for that. The IBM high performance computing team will be there for a meet-and-greet. How awesome!



I'm off to shower before going to work on our awesome math challenge problems with Kelsey.

Hot yoga makes life awesome! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment